~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Over It Done With, Having Fun

Assalamualaikum,

Exams are over for a while, Done my hardest. And I am now having fun with my holidays. Except that I have HEAPS of homework. Literally a lot. Seriously 'HAPPY' with the homework. Well, Ustazah said there are advantages about homework's. If I want to succeed, I have to work hard then. So I guess I'm glad that teachers gave me homework, because I know I WON'T study when it is holidays.

So, Happy Holidays To you all and Happy Homework Week :D