~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Sunday, April 1, 2012

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Assalamualaikum,

OKAY, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I had enough with her words. Once was okay. But not twice. Never twice. I think she said more than twice, but I was just being so nice. I want to be the stepmother now. Its not fair that she is always the stepmother. Why does she have to irritates my life? Does she think that she is so perfect. Okay, I just want to say, In life nobody is PERFECT.

So for those who like to condemn people, mirror yourself before saying it. Watch out for those words, cuz once it has been said, you can never take your words back.
:)

So for you, 'my special friend', Thank you for making me feel so down, feel all those negatives thoughts, Thank you. Because now I realize I don't need a friend like you
:)