~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Harry Potter

Assalamualaikum,

Weeeee Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows. Okay now its the sad part. It where Dobby is diying. And he died. He died because of Bellatrix Lestrange threw a knife when they were invisibly running away. And Dobby died. That was a touching scene. Harry Potter buried him.


Here is a picture of them burying Dobby :'(
Man, Harry Potter is so good. But now, my Ron Weasly is not cute. :(
He was cute before, for me :)

Okay I'm just bassicaly bored right now. But I have to sleep early tonight. Going to get a certificate tomorrow. :)

So, goodnight ya'll and tata