~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Smiley :)


Assalamualaikum,

Mood just now: Sad, angry, moody, emo :)

Mood right now: Happy and just smile

Rather than me just sitting there doing nothing and feeling sad, I went and took my box full of cards and read the cards. Okay, the cards made me felt happy. It just reminds me when I was happy in Perth. And those cards showed me how people loves me, HAHA ;)

There were heaps of different cards. I love reading cards. It's fun. I got one box full of cards since I was 10. Got that bow when I was 9. Wow 5 years that box has live with me. I'm having a new box now. I think I just wasted my time reading those cards. I was meant to do homework. But then reading a letter from my friends, was like awwww.. You know what I mean? I feel so touched with the letter they wrote and the cards.

So one of the ways to make me smile is, reading back the memories. And 1 other thing I like is just going through to my scrapbook made by my Kakak. Its full of memories there.

Back to my homework :( Update it somehow some time tomorrow.