~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Want to know something?

Assalamualaikum,

Today is Tuesday :)

okay, You want to know something? I have this big secret. Want to know? This secret can only be tell to those who read.. duhh

You ready to know yet? Ready? Okay, I'm also ready to tell you

Today................................................. I went to school. We have phys ed(physical educatin). Omg I haven'y use the word 'phys ed' in ages. I ran like a 200m field. And that was tiring. I really wonder how I'm going to run during cross country. I really wonder. Anyway, it was so embarrassing when I ran. For me it is embarrassing and funny. I was running and the guys was like singing the 'Awan Nano'. It was hilarious. Hey, I know I'm the worst runner ever. But babe, its the practice. Who cares, at least I ran. Rather than the girls who walked. :)


And then we entered the classroom. It was 'Bahasa Melayu' period. As you know, she is not in the list of the teachers I like. I don't hate her, it's just that I don't like her. I got bored of doing summary from the text. So Ekin and I did this paper game thing. You seen it before? I bet you have. It's just up there :D Its one of those childish games we play in kindergarten ;) So we played that in class. Hell fun babe!
We always like to play that paper game thing when we are bored. We like to write weird stuff in the numbers. The funniest time was just now. When the guys chose their numbers for the 'girls that they love', and they got the girls name that they hate. It was hilarious. Ekin and I just laugh so hard.

We always have fun together. Every single day. And just to let you know WE ARE CRAZY. :)

Was my secret awesome? Right? :)