~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Saturday, February 18, 2012

~14~14~14~

Assalamualaikum,

Alhamdulillah I have turn 14 years old. I'm always excited about birthdays especially mine. Got cards from my family. Zahra made a cute angry bird card. She is so creative. And I got a surprise from my papa. I when home, saw letters in the postbox. Let me tell you a secret about me. I LOVE GETTING LETTERS. But I rarely get letters. So I kind of have like a big smile and straight away when to the postbox. Then I saw a pink envelope. I went there, and there it was 'To: Siti Nabilah'. I was so happy. My dad gave me a card. He's in Perth, so he couldn't celebrate my birthday together. And my mama gave me a simple card but yet very sincere from her heart and pretty. Mama and Kakak Nasyrah gave me a box of Dilmah Tea. As I'm like the tea maker in the house.

And another special thing. Kakak Nasyrah made a cake for me. It's so pretty. I can't wait to cut it. And and you want to know 1 more thing I slept with my mum. Weee. My papa is not home. So what else, HAHA. I slept with my mum on the comfy bed and hugged her. And she says to me to be a good girl, a solehah one, and more :)

I also got a birthday prezzie from Sharifah. It was so sweet of her. And I also spent my birthday with Ekin. We were meant to jog at the lake, but then Zahra came back from tennis, so we had to pick her up. And it was only 1 walk around the lake. But still enjoyed my time with her. :)

Last of all. I have a simple birthday but yet with love. :) I love them, and love them and love them. I want to sing a birthday song to myself :)
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy 14th brithday.
Happy Birthday to me

BAHAHHA :)