~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

~MILO~


Assalamualaikum,

I just finished doing my history notes, for now. Made hot Milo and drank it will doing the notes. Man, history is boring, but hey, once you know how to make it fun. It will be fun. That Milo was so nice just now. A bit thick, but still I love it. I think now I know how to study properly. I mean, I always hate to study HISTORY.. but babes, I kind of like it now. Just add stickers and smile while doing it. FUN MAN. HAHA

You know how I feel when I drank Milo and write notes and sitting on those office chair, I feel like an Office worker. Like with my own office and stuff.. Fun actually. Dreaming to have one. HAHA :)

Tomorrow I will continue doing my notes. erghhh. So annoying. My daily routine is so busy. When is my time to rest? I actually don't know when. Maybe when I'm on Facebook and on blog, that's my free time I guess...weeeehheee..

Back to Milo. Only one word to say to Milo, TASTEFULNESS. Especially when I make it myself, HAHA. I'm kind of 'pro' at doing Milo. HAHA. ;D

Okay peeps, night all. I'm sleeping early tonight. :)