~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love or Like?

Assalamualaikum,

I kept on thinking what to write on my blog. Just want to be emo for a while ;)

Have you guys had a feeling of love or like before? I BET YOU HAVE. I mean who hasn't? So now, I'm basically heart broken. HAHA believe me or not? Nah, I'm here happy as I am with my smile upon my face. But there's always something behind my smile. Obviously my teeth. haha okay, I mean not literally behind my smile. You know what I mean? Ah, Never mind. Back to the topic. I feel like a loser. I feel like the picture up there. My mind saying something else. Its the feel of love or maybe like. But I don't love or like that person. I just like him as a friend but not more than love. You get it? Man, this mix feelings are hard to explain.
Anyway, It's awkward when you miss that person and they probably don't. And even though he ignored me for so long, then he start talking to me like nothing happened, I still don't mind. IS IT LOVE? OMG. It can't be.

Okay let me just stop here. Before I tell every single thing

Night peeps. Goodnight, sweetdreams
muahhh