~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Monday, April 9, 2012

One Direction

Assalamualaikum,

I'm in love with One Direction <3. I like this guy name Harry Styles, he is damn cute. His birthday is in FEBRUARY. Same as me :)
This other guy, Zayn Malik, is also cute. He is like mix with Pakistani and British. He has the eyes of Pakistani. He is just adorable.
So they are just like the age of 17+. Damn cute la.

 Aww,, Their cute walk

 Zayn Malik with his cute eyes

 Harry Styles, ADORABLE

One Direction