~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Friday, April 13, 2012

A Sudden SHOCK!

Assalamualaikum,

In my 14 years, my first ever shock, having a bit of heart attack, REALLY panic was when there was a tremor in Tanjong Malim. At first, I felt really dizzy, then I saw the tables and chairs was moving. At that time we were having our late lunch at E-Place. We all blamed Zahra for pushing the table, but she kept saying no. But there was all our faces panicking, scared. We all went out of the cafe. I was damn shock. First ever in my life saw and FELT the earth shaking. It was a 'good' experience like my dad said. But hey, It took ages for me to forget the feeling when the earth was shaking when I felt it. I couldn't sleep at night. I was shaking for like half an hour. 

So we went home, checked on the Internet, Facebook, News. There was actually an earthquake in Acheh. So they targeted there was going to be a tsunami in Georgetown, Port Dickson and Singapore around 9pm 11/4/2012. Goergetown is in Penang, and Penang is near Kedah. I was scared. My kampung is there. My family don't know how scared I was, nobody knew except Allah. I was just so scared. 

9pm 11/4/2012- I was in tuition that time. The time where we had to change classes. There it was, me, with my scared face. But Alhamdulillah nothing happened in Malaysia. But yeah, Acheh, had an earthquake. And they had warning for tsunami in Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, Malaysia. 

Just hope the best for Acheh. Hope they will always be patient. Pray the best.