~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

~LALALA~


Asssalamualaikum,

So today we basically just recorded our 'adorable' voices. It was fun. We sang Who is by Bruno Mars. Sweet song actually.

So InsyaAllah I might be in choir. Our teacher is trying to get us in :D. I don;t know if my voice is good enough, but singing has always been my hobby. Everyone's hobby actually, isn't it?
I usually sing when we wash the dishes, shower, sit alone, on the lappy, and when school starts to be boring.. I at least hum.. I even did that when it was exam. Especially when it rains, because you can't hear anything.

Anyway, see the picture up there? Aren't it Adorable? Spongebob singing man. Just so cute.

Bubye now, back to studying. HAHA actually going to start not back to studying. byee :)