~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dreams



Assalamualaikum,

Helllllloooo? Anybody Home? :D

How are you peeps? I'm well, I guess, except for the sore throat :/

EXAMS IN 2 WEEKS TIME :/ SCARED LIKE HELL, but yeah, I don't know if I have studied enough or not. Study Smart ay? It depends if I'm in the mood actually. Sometimes I just study for the sake. That's the wrong part of me. My target, is higher than usual. Hopefully I can reach my target. I have been dreaming getting certificate on the stage and made my parents proud. I know that 1 day, it will come true

How is your life so far? Great, sad, happy, awesome, worst??
Mine has been great with a bit of sadness. My life so far is full with DREAMS that  I want to fulfil. But hey, when do dreams come true?  Maybe 1 day it will come true. Just work hard, pray, after that, let Allah decides if we deserved it enough or not.


As a girl, we all dream to have that one perfect guy to come in our life and appreciates us, right?
I dream to have a guy like that. But I guess that time won't come till I'm matured enough. Right now, I just want to enjoy my life being 14 years old. Have fun, Laugh, Cry, Laugh again and just enjoy the teenage life. Rather than being heartbroken or doings sins for free, right?

So girls, come let's enjoy our life. Prove to the boys that we CAN SURVIVE without them :D