~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Sunday, May 13, 2012

MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA

Assalamualaikum,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA!

Today is a special day to celebrate and appreciate our mum.
I just want to say, that I love my Mama so much. No words can explain it.

I know we had arguments, me sulking at you, and other stuff. But no matter what happens, you were there and will always be there for me. You have always been a great Mama. You are one cool, enjoyable, caring, cheer able and everything to us. When ever I need a shoulder to cry on, you were there. You have always cheered me up when I tell about my bad days with friends. You made me realise. You made me laugh. You made me smile. I still remember when it was UPSR. You were proud of me even though I got only 2A's. You have always made me feel so special.

What I'm trying to say is. My Mama have always been there for me. We cry, laugh, fight, talk, eat together.
InsyaAllah I will always try and make you smile. And make you feel like the best mum in the world :)

Lastly, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MAMA!

I dedicate this song to you, Mama. I will try and make you smile every moment you have :)