~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Finished

Assalamualaikum

YAY, exams finished. Now holidays.. WOOOHOOOO
Exams was stressful. It was also brain killing, especially Sejarah. Damn hard. I'm glad exam are over. My bum hurts every day, because of sitting on the chair for hours. And I mostly just sleep on my arm when I finished answering :D. I'm a very good girl kay ;)

Time to spent with my family and at my beloved village, Sungai Petani. I miss my tok. I especially miss my Arwah Wan. I miss my adorable cousins, aunties and uncles. I especially miss hanging out with my Mama.

So, Holidays is the time where I EAT A LOT. Seriously A LOT. I can't wait to get the food into my tummy. 
And holidays are also where I go and watch movies. But where the hell am I going to get my money? I'm all bankrupt :(. 
Who wants to treat me? Anyone? hahah.

Oh, I forgot, HOMEWORK! Heaps of Homework. WHY?? WHY?? Hmm, what a life. School holidays but HEAPS of homework :(

Anyways, Hope you guys will have and enjoyable holidays. Happy Holidays everyone!