~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS :D

            




Assalamualaikum,

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS :D
Who doesn't watch Spongebob is a LOSER. hehe.

Anyway, I just bought a flush toy of Spongebob Squarepants. It is adorable.

I just want to say how I adore Spongebob and Patrick. They are always together no matter what. They fight, laugh, cry, play and everything together. IT IS SWEET.

I hope my best friends and I can be like this. InsyaAllah.

I actually have nothing to post. So I post about this adorable spongebob.
Tata, songs time :)