~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Holidays :)



Assalamualaikum

My holidays was GREAT, FUN AND FAMILY TIME.

What did you guys do in your holidays? Me? Well let me tell you ;)

For the first week was basically just me texting someone <3

Arriving in Sungai Petani, and my heart was full with excitement. The first night that we arrived, Kakak, Acu and I didn't sleep at all. We chatted and didn't realize that we were chatting all night. It was fun. Then in the morning, we went to Alor Setar and ate breakfast at Kopitiam. The place was full of FOOD. I don't know what to choose. So I decided to eat Roti BOOM :D

Alor Setar was my old kampung. The place reminds me of my Aruah Wan. He was the one who looked after me. After years of not visiting Alor Setar, I was shocked to see that a lot of things have change. I still remember the place where my Aruah Wan always buy me Ice Cream. My eyes was watery when I passed through the shops.

Dinner at HotMas. Last night having a big with Kakak. Not really last night la.
UiTM for Kakak Nasyrah. Time flies when you having fun. I wish you all the best Kakak. We all miss her.


Carnival Water Park. I can't remember the name, but its something like that. It was FUN. Eventhough there was not much stuff to play. We just relaxed ourselves. Enjoyed going down the water slide with Zahra. Her first water slide. I couldn't take pictures. My hands was all wet.

The night after that, I watched Snow White And The Huntsman with Acu Paen. The movie was AWESOME. The huntsman was hot. So, Red Riding Hood and Snow White had a movie. When is Cinderella? I can't wait.

The night where we had a big dinner. Which is also the night that Zahra fell in the toilet. She had to do x-ray. Alhamdulillah she was fine. Angah gave everyone presents. We had great times. We laughed a lot.

I guess I should stop. I can go on and on but yeah STOP.

I want to thank all my family members. You guys have made my memories a great one. Wait for the next holidays. My family and I will rock Tok's house ;) I can't wait for the next holidays :)

Last but not least, I LOVE YOU ALL!