~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stress out :(

Assalamualaikum,

I'm stress out with friends. You know, sometimes they are cool, but sometimes they are awkwardly and secretly silence. And sometimes my 'special friend' treats me like rubbish. But why am I still giving her a second chance? Not second chance actually, like this is the fifth time or more. I'm so stupid when I think it again.

I'm now in a mood of just being in my own world. Because in my world, there is only me and nobody else so I won't be stressing out. But that would be crazy. I can't be sitting in my own world for all my years in school. That would be just a loser.

You know how sometimes I feel like I'm nothing. It's amazing how words can bring my self confidence down. But like my sis said, Kak Nasy. Get away from the losers in the world. Otherwise the loserness rubs you off. That really made me think.

Now I have open my eyes, and I promised myself not to be blind anymore. An Honest friend is hard to find. InsyaAllah I will find an honest friend that will always be with me till the rest of my life :)

So goodnight everyone. Have a good sleep kay? Assalamualaikum