~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I Miss The Coolness ;)

Assalamualaikum,

How was your weekend?


 I went to Genting Highlands yesterday and just got back. It was nice for once in a blue-moon to sleep in hotel. Genting Highland was windy, cool and just feel like in Perth. The coolness of the air makes me just want to sleep outside. It totally reminds me of Perth when it was Autumn. I released my stress for awhile. The weather is just nice to do anything. 


As always, I need snacks during night time. Papa, Zahra and I went down to the kedai runcit. I have to say, it was scary walking alone in the dark with all the 'bangla' watching us. But you know, the weather was just nice, windy, cool and everything. I was actually wearing my night gown and long skirt over it ;)
People didn't care what we wore. Obviously la, we all are on vacations. I felt the breeze and I was like SubhanaAllah. It was amazing. 


Can I have a wishing well to make a wish that Tanjong Malim was like Perth or at least Genting? ;) 
How I really wish. So I just want to say how I truly miss Perth A LOT. 


When I grow up. I want to stay in Genting Highlands or Cameron Highlands. But I HAVE to be rich first. Because it is expensive there..