~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Friday, July 6, 2012

Thanks :*

Assalamualaikum,


I HATE to see my friend suffers. Its like I'm suffering too. Its good to know that 1 friend who really understand us because she felt the same. I'm so thankful for having a friend like Sharifah Alia. She has always  been by my side. She understands me. We have the same thought about the same people. We have been talking on phones a lot lately because that's the only time she can hear my reckless story about the same person. For this 'special' friend that we have, Get away from Sharifah if you hate her so much. Stop making her life and my life miserable.

I LOVE seeing my friends laugh. haha, Who doesn't? Ekin and Syafiqqa are my besties too. They all have been the best. They always cheered me up. They understand me too. Whenever I'm tired or sad they are there to make me laugh. Thanks you guys :') What I like about them is that they are always cheerful and they always making me laugh and happy. I feel so peaceful with them all.

4 DAYS without seeing them! I really miss them so much. I really wonder how it's going to be when we all grow up. I guess I can adapt with it.

Lastly, THANK YOU FRIENDS.