~YOU LIGHT MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

My photo
Assalamualaikum, ~Siti Nabilah~ 14 years old ~ Muslim ~ 2nd daughter~ Purple ~ Love to play tennis~ Love anything to do with Oreo ~ HATE HYPOCRITES ~ Smile to me and I'll smile back ~ I love my family and friends ~ I am what I am ~ Have fun reading my life, Follow kay nice peeps :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Parents day

Assalamualaikum,

K, Yesterday was  parents day. My results were 50/50

So here is what my teacher said. He said I have a 'Geng'.Obviously I have a good geng of friends. What does he expect me to be? A loner? Do I have to be like Mr Bean? Who always be in his own little world? Come on la teacher, we all need friends.

Teacher made me laugh when he said I have a 'geng'. Nevermind teacher, Mama and Papa. I will try my best later to do better :D

I actually have no ideas on posting this post. So tata